V4 Submersible Pumps
|DEL Pipe Size mm
“SHARP” Submersible Pumpsets are multistage, centrifugal pumps used to lift water from smaller borewells. Since Noryl plastic impellers are used in the pump, the pumpset weighs less also it consumes less power. These are manufactured with radial and mixed flow impellers according to the head and discharge conditions. The motor and pump are of stainless steel construction in order to protect them from rusting.
- Impellers and diffusers are made up of stainless steel.
- Suction and Delivery Chamber available in stainless steel (or) cast iron.
- High quality mechanical seal Maximum temperature = 700 C.
- Low noise and most silent running.
- High flow and low power consumption.
- Optimum hydraulic characteristics.
- High quality aluminium extruded body.