Deepwell Jet Pumps
|Pump Size (mm)
The DEEPWELL JET Series CENTRIFUGAL JET PUMPS are designed to achieve high
discharge at high/low heads. The shape of the impeller transmits a radial motion
to the fluid from the center outwards with a minimum hydraulic loss. The blades
inside the impeller channel transfer energy to the fluid both in the form of
pressure and increased speed. After leaving the impeller the fluid passes to the
volute and tapered diffuser which transform part of the kinetic energy into
pressure energy. 100% inspected jet assembly ensures high performance.
These pumps are suitable for domestic, agricultural and industrial use. They can achieve high delivery rates under continuous or heavy duty. These pumps are applicable to lift water from 100mm (4″) and above deep open well water sources.
- Impellers and diffusers are made up of stainless steel.
- Suction and Delivery Chamber available in stainless steel (or) cast iron.
- High quality mechanical seal Maximum temperature = 700 C.
- Low noise and most silent running.
- High flow and low power consumption.
- Optimum hydraulic characteristics.
- High quality aluminium extruded body.